Post 5 > A Photograph and its Story

 

 

This photograph was taken in 2016 after finishing school, I was in Rome, in a travel whit my mom, this travel was very special for me, because served to mark a change of stage in my life.

In this travel I know Europe and Italy, I always be fan of arts so go in there it was amazing and like a dream, I was inspired to study more of the subject, in this times I was wanting to study architecture, but when I was in Florencia, I know I knew I was on the waiting list, so I decide to get registered in Design so I can change later, but when I know Design I fall in love whit it.

So, this picture remember me even if we have a way to go, we need to enjoy the little detours enjoy them a lot, because that way we will find what is more important than what you wanted.

Comentarios

Entradas populares