Post 1: "how i am?"


HI i am Sebastian
, i was born in Santiago the Chile howere i haven´t lived always there, in my childhood i lived in Iquique for maybe a year.

i´m a student of Industrial design here in the Universidad de Chile, i dont always want study this but once i was there i loved the proffesion.One of the most important thing in my life is have fun in what i doing and i found that studying this so... i loved.

obout my hobbies....am a very disperse person so..i haver too much hobies and very diferent between of them, i mean, i´m very keen on the technology stuff like hardware of pc, some tipe of robots or programin something, 3d modeling, cnc producction,etc. apart from this i love spors usually i use my bike to travel across the city and sometimes i do calisthenics, i am into cars.... between others things.

My family is just my mom and I and ours bbys ( a dog and a cat), my mom is a agricultural engineer and he love travel and animals so we travel a lot together and sometimes we take care of some animals we can rescue.

And that it.. a little about me 

Comentarios

  1. we have a lot of coincidences, i live in iquique, my brother's name is Sebastian and I also study Industrial Design, funny :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's so great that you have a lot of things that you like, and in some future they will help you in your studies or in your work.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it great that you can travel and rescue animals, before the quarantine I used to havr dog food in my backpack to be able to give to the street dogs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I feel the same way about my career. though i have always been interested, since i was a child. I would bet that you feel like a boy playing prototyping sometimes at work too jajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares