post 2: "Why did I choose my major? "


 I ´ve  always liked the animals so my dream job was be a veterinary, while i was growin up,i was interesed in biology, but finally i know the arts and fall in love whit these, that is becouse i lean to architecture , but i couldn´t get in, so i enter to study design meanwhile, that open the doors to me to found my vocations and what i love to do ..... i hace to much fun in this major and i has a lot of opportunities to be involved in diferents proyects and grow my passions. For this i stay in this major until today, the posibility to mix what i do, what i love and have fun while i do.... i wolud no change it for anything.

talking about the university ... man, it´s a complicated relationship jajjaj, becouse everyknows theres are goods and bad teachers and someone dificult to deal,  the administration is complex but.... it´s not bad at all, i have learned to much thing and I have the oportinuity tu know wonderfull and interesting people..

actually I in the 5 year
of the major and that is what I could save for all this years jajajajja.

Comentarios

  1. I think we all fell in love with animals at some point and want to be a vet :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can accomplish your passions and that you can dedicate your love for animals... It´s beautiful dream

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares