BLOG POST 4: A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

I am not very "picky- eater", I generally eat everything except meats, because I consider myself a vegetarian,but if i need to choose one meal, withtout thinking to much i would choose italian food, or more specific "the vegetarian Rissoto ", Usually I eat this in restourant "Mistura peru ", or i prepared it for myself and i love cooking it jejej.I really like it becouse, I can fell the flavors of every vegetal and at the same time the rise and cheese, and its a explotion of the most i like in one spoon so .... is amazing.

Yeah... it's not very healthy but we need to die in some way so... jajajjaa and if you eat it just one time o less at month i don't think it is too much harmful jajaja.

 

For do it, it´s very easy, so you need : rise ( enough for dinners / 2 o 3 cups), vegetal soup ( 4 or 7cups), chesse ( the one you like) , and vegetables ( as much as you like), so you will start by making the rise ... start fry lightly the rise and some onions, galic and  a little of spices , them you put in half of the vegetal suop( use the same proportion as you are making normal rise.) and let it cook for a while ( 5 or 7 minutes / mix it every so often) you need to be careful that the rice does not dry out, so when its almos dry you need to put the rest vegetable in and the soup too ( vegetables need to be cooked before), them you let it rest, and add the cheese and a last touch of spices, so... one time its almost dry, its redy to serve. 


 



Comentarios

Entradas populares