post 3 : " MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY "



 

Well my favorite piece of technology ...is a very difficult question but if I need to answered I would say, my favorite is my 3D printer  i think, since I have it, this change my metod of designing stuff, My 3D printer gave me some liberty to the hour of protityping or just make thing for fun to very economical price jajaja, also , my printer gave me the chanse to start a new bussines and I can offer service of 3D printing or 3D modeling and that its something I am very into to .

My 3D printer is an machine that is controler through a sofware like CNC machine,the machine goes depositing molten plastic layer to layer to form some figure or stuff. Use very diferent tipy of plastic ... i tried to the one I used are bio or recicled plastic, to do the process more eco friendly.

I got this machin about to september of 2019, maybe I dont remember very well jajajajja but has done his job and alredy paid for herself.... so it has been a win/ win for me jaja.

And finally to used its has a very simples step .... first you model or loking for what you waht to print, later you take this piece and you run it through a software that take this figure and separete layer by layer... them you configured some setting and send it to the machine.... them she take care of the rest, so.. that´s is the proces and how it works jajajja you justo have to know some setting and how to level the bed and you alrredy to print stuff.



Comentarios

  1. I love ed printer is one good complement for sculptures in 3d

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very intereting how you use your machine and your hobbie too to make money with this, is a really win win.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh how fun it would be to have a 3d printer, congratulations for your printer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohh, if a had it, I'm sure that I caan´t stop to make designs of everything!! maybe, it will not a good business to me jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares